This is a key role within a fast moving and specialist Carbon consultancy. They are
working with Investment Management and Corporate clients to deliver far reaching Net
Zero, Climate Change and Sustainability strategies. The focus of this role will be to grow
and develop the Scope 3 delivery service, alongside the wider decarbonisation
• Programme management of corporate, Real Estate and Investment Management
clients to build and implement ambitious sustainability strategies that enable
clients to transition to net zero. This includes delivering GHG reporting and
Scope 3 strategies.
• Improve client retention and help develop revenue in line with client’s ambitions
• Work closely with key service areas of the internal business
• Working with clients to meet mandatory and voluntary disclosure requirements.
• Scaling consultancy services through effective resourcing, developing processes
and coaching the team.
• Empathy, intuition and influencing skills
• Leading teams and supporting colleagues with personal development.
• Support industry engagement with key partners and participate in thought
Qualification / Experience
• 5-8 years relevant experience in Sustainability Consultancy, Net Zero, Scope 3
• Experience in account handling and project management
• Ability and track record in developing and delivering strategy for decarbonisation
and ESG services.
• Demonstrable experience in creating, capturing and communicating value within
a dynamic fast paced B2B environment
• Thorough understanding of sector disclosure and assessment metrics such as
NetZero, GRESB, Science Based Target, Scope 3, GHG, TCFD.
• Awareness of areas in which the business can build a business case for future
• Team and project leadership experience
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast moving pure play sustainability consultancy, who
have the ambition to be the leaders in the market. You can expect a focused yet collaborative
environment where your efforts will be rewarded with a competitive salary and career