Infrastructure Programme Manager - Leading Bank
An exciting opportunity exists for an Infrastructure Programme Manager at a leading bank. Our client is currently undergoing a number of changes to their core Infrastructure platforms and is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to lead these programmes to successful delivery.
Duration: 6 months rolling
Daily rate: £700 - £800 inside IR35
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
- Detail orientated
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across the bank.
- Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!