Customer Success Specialist – Technology and Utilities Company
Join this leading software and manager services provider working within the U.K utilities market. Customer support experience and your working knowledge of CRM Systems (Junifer and or Evolve ideally ) required for this customer focussed role. Your proven ability to diagnose, test, escalate and resolve issues through the service desk are highly sought after.
Roles and responsibilities –
- Diagnose, re-create and test issues raised by their customers through their service desk.
- Drive continual improvement through regular provision of feedback from clients and own findings.
- Ensure all client queries are progressed in a timely manner, within SLAs.
- Troubleshoot and identify causes of customer problems using a variety of internal tools.
- Manage hand-offs to engineering teams when appropriate and within agreed processes and guidelines, through a collaborative approach.
- Prioritise and manage several open issues at one time.
- Recommend improvements in customer solutions, policies and procedures.
- Invest time in personal training and development to maintain and advance your performance over time.
- Handle critical issues and escalations with a clear execution plan and aim to get closure.
- Leverage data analytics to support diagnostics and decision making.
- Identify opportunities to deliver focused training to customers where knowledge gaps are identified
- Work with customer and Customer Success Manager to refine requests for configuration changes to their systems.
- Configure agreed changes within their Systems, following best practise as defined by their Solution Architects.
- Support customer testing of configuration changes.
- Deploy changes to Production following Change Management process.
- 3+ years’ experience in utilities industry (Gas, Electric or Water)
- Working Knowledge of Agile
- Previous experience as a super user or subject matter expert, or as a member of an implementation team, for Junifer CIS, Velocity or similar CRM systems
- Previous experience in a software environment
- Previous helpdesk/IT support experience
If this is something you’re interested in please apply now.
Owner: Human Resources Department Page: 1 of 1