Senior Energy Analyst
Location: Hybrid - occasional travel to London office
We are currently engaged with the UK's leading developer of utility-scale Energy Storage and eMobility infrastructure projects, with international operations and offices in 4 geographical regions.
We are assisting this business in the requirement for a Senior Energy Analyst to lead the Revenue Optimisation Unit as part of the Commercial Analytics Team and support ongoing analysis of projects to drive forward the business. The role will be specifically supporting the company's Energy Storage business division providing in depth analysis across a wide range of datasets to inform the company's strategy developing their pipeline of grid scale batteries and support the day to day bidding and optimisation strategy of their current portfolio across balancing services and trading markets.
- Leading the optimisation of the portfolio
- Running the bidding strategy and optimisation of the company's assets across the;
- Balancing Services DC, DM, DR, FFR
- Trading Markets
- Balancing Mechanism
- Ongoing improvement of trading tools, codes, processes and strategy
- Developing in-house market insight (trends, strategies)
- Pushing the efforts to unlock flexibility on the EV fleet
- Managing contracts with the National Grid and Energy Traders
- Ensuring performance of the portfolio
- Understanding of the UK energy Market
- 3+ years experience in the energy industry
- Proficient at Python
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the energy industry, preferably with exposure to renewable energy, Electric Vehicles or battery storage
If you can see yourself at a company that is growing rapidly, dominating the market and competition, and want to join a team of highly trained professionals, then please apply!