This role will lead the Scope 3 and Sustainability Consultancy work at a fast moving,
innovative, pure play Carbon Consultancy. Heading programme management,
developing services and leading on commercial P&L you will be Directing a team of
Sustainability professionals and creating a Centre of Excellence.
• Leading major programmes with complex Corporate, Real Estate and Investment
Management clients to build and implement ambitious sustainability
• Enable clients to transition to net zero, including delivering GHG reporting and
Scope 3 strategies.
• Designing and delivering stakeholder engagement and behaviour change
• Improve client retention and help develop revenue growth
• Working with clients to meet mandatory and voluntary disclosure
• Driving LCA and Scope 3 services into market leading Centre of Excellence
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to lead workshops with business leaders.
• Leading teams and supporting colleagues with personal development.
Qualification / Experience
• 10+ relevant experience in Sustainability / Carbon Consultancy related work
• Extensive, proven procurement and supply chain experience
• Proven leadership skills, with accountability for driving a team, a business unit
and revenue target
• Consultancy experience, including client relationship management.
• Established track record in the Sustainability, Energy Efficiency and ESG services
within Corporate, Real Estate and Investment Management clients
• Experience of taking a leading role in key solutions presentations and handling
objections from C-level clients
• Thorough understanding of sector disclosure and assessment metrics such as
NetZero, GRESB, Science Based Target, UNPRI, EPRA, TCFD
• Awareness of areas in which our business can build a business case for future
• Behaviour change, stakeholder engagement and sustainability communications
experience for large and complex companies
This is a very exciting opportunity to lead and grow a expanding area of the Sustainability
market with a company full of like minded sustainability professionals. You can expect a very
focused yet collaborative culture where your hard work will be rewarded with a very
competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunities.