Global Program Manager - EV Infrastructure
The Global Program Manager will oversee the clients account programs globally, focused on the
installation operations network of partners that will install electric vehicle service equipment
(EVSE, i.e., electric vehicle chargers) at local car dealerships and residential customer locations
worldwide. The Global Program Manager will be responsible for the overall execution,
schedule, and cost of each program to deliver safe and effective results that meet internal and
external client requirements.
The Global Program Manager will leverage their knowledge of industry best practices to develop
a best-in-class charging infrastructure installation plan and help select installation partners that
can be scaled across multiple OEM partners and geographic locations. The Global Program
Manager will supervise third party vendors executing the day-to-day installation of EVSEs
globally, manage program budget and schedule, resolve escalation issues, and negotiate and
procure local contracts. The Global Program Manager will act as the primary client contact and
to provide transparent communication and reporting to internal and external parties as required.
● Ensure alignment to customer specifications and industry/safety standards
● Work with the clients Procurement to negotiate contracts with external vendors
● Supervise and coordinate multiple project managers across a variety of time zones
● Plan, track, and prioritize for third party installation partners on a program level
● Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
● Monitor progress against timelines/deliverables
● Analyse, manage, and mitigate program and project issues/risks
● Generate project reports and necessary documentation
● Communicate project status (health, project timeline, issues and risks, etc.) to
appropriate stakeholders on a frequent basis
● Oversees and manages aspects of the client engagement
● Partners with client’s team during budget development and problem resolution
● Maintains and enhances existing client relationships and ensures customer satisfaction
● Analyses client’s needs and makes recommendations of additional product/services
offered by the client
● Partners with senior staff in developing and marketing new client programs/services as
● Analyses workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations;
develops/implements process and service improvements as needed
● Provides regular updates to senior management regarding client issues, budgets, etc.
● Some international travel (up to ~30%) required
● Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
● Self-motivated and self-directed, capable of working alone as well as part of a cross-
● Excellent technical troubleshooting skills with a strong business orientation focus
● Ability to juggle multiple issues and projects and meet deadlines without reminders
● Available to meet the operational needs of the business
● Critical thinking ability, problem-solving, appropriate judgment, communication, and
decision making skills
● Flexible and adaptable to change to meet the needs of the client
● Strong communication skills; ability to present and persuade internal and client teams
● 10 + years experience as a program manager in the ITC, construction or auto industry.
EV/eMobility industry experience a plus
● Excellent knowledge of construction management processes and procurement
● Master degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or a related field
● Experience supervising, managing, and leading delivery project teams.
● Flexible approach to working hours to cover any ongoing program requirements
● Experience with construction management software packages, Microsoft Office, Google
suites, experience with enterprise management software a plus (i.e., Atlassian)
● Outstanding knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules,
regulations and quality standards
● PMP Project Management certification is a plus
● Fluent in spoken and written English, Italian and other European languages are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time; shall be performed from UK.