IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst will support several major projects transforming the company from a R&D business to a global commercial organisation.
This key role in a fast growing IT team will ensure that new systems are implemented effectively, and that people, process and technology are integrated to drive business outcomes. This candidate will work across the entire organisation and work to support the implementation of enabling technologies including; ERP, CRM, EQMS systems as well as supporting the development of our Digital Health capability.
- Working with all levels of the business to uncover and prioritise IT system requirements
- Capture non-functional IT requirements as well as end user requirements
- Organise requirements and challenge the business leads to effectively prioritise
- Work with new technology vendors to uncover new ‘To-Be’ requirements and show company what can be achieved with the adoption of new technologies
- Maintain system requirements from the beginning to the end of IT projects ensuring projects remain in scope and in control
- Manage requirements change requests throughout a project
- Work with all levels of the business to document ‘As-Is’ business processes and develop detailed process diagrams.
- Proactively look to identify; efficiency opportunities, risk, savings or revenue opportunities in company current systems and processes
- Work with all levels of the business to develop ‘To-Be’ processes that leverage new or modified technologies to improve ways of working at company
- Design and facilitate process mapping workshops with internal stakeholders
- Maintain a business process library that can be referenced for future projects
- Work with the business, internal IT and vendors to develop sustainable system support models for new and existing technologies used at the company
- Support IT projects with effective communications, particularly at system introduction and early support stages
- Support the development of training documentation where required
- Support the change or introduction of new SOP’s where required
- Manage a vendor selection processes either through a formal RFP process or where appropriate a shorter selection process
- Review vendor proposals and contracts with a critical eye to ensure company is receiving the best possible proposal
- Negotiate commercial agreements with technology vendors where appropriate
- Manage vendor relationships throughout projects and where appropriate after project go-live, ensuring company receives the agreed level of service.
Testing and Validation of IT Systems
- Manage the link between system requirements, design specifications and testing activities to ensure the company implements solutions matching the business expectations
- Support the organisation of testing and the recording of test activities
- Support system validation and verification activities with the Quality & Regulatory Department
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT or computer science field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years' experience in IT Project roles, preferably as a Business Analyst
- Certifications in process design and development are preferable
- You must have a valid UK driving license.
- Relevant experience in Medical Devices, Healthcare or Life sciences would be preferable
- Knowledge of IT system validation and verification would be preferable
- Previous experience working in a product manufacturing organisation would be preferable
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
If this sounds like you apply now for an immediate review!