DevOps Engineer -Leading IT Consultancy
An exciting opportunity exists for a DevOps Engineer at a leading IT consultancy. The DevOps Engineer role will be focusing on delivering engineering to assist customers in growing their application maturity in a DevOps fashion via a consulting methodology.
Location: UK, London (Part remote)
Salary: Up to £80k (depending on level of experience)
- Expert level engineering in CICD pipelines in Azure DevOps & Jenkins
- Experience of Cloud Engineering in Azure / AWS
- At least 2 years of experience in Python
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Performing an in-depth analysis of the possible risks and countermeasures for them
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Mentor customers in SRE guidelines and procedures to minimize the number of errors and incidents
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Direct involvement with clients to gather requirements and deliver top quality service
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our internal products and tooling.
- Must view problems as an opportunity to improve
- Have previous devops engineering experience
- Software centric, continuous improvement mindset
- Software stack detective and unflappable disposition
- Solid communication skills and expertise to translate technical jargon into business familiar language.
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how these relate to the customer’s business.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities
- Demonstrable understanding of common enterprise applications especially in the area of security.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review