I'm currently working with a fantastic Solar PV and Energy Storage owner and operator based in the south of England. They have multiple projects across the UK and are looking for a talented Project Manager to join their growing team.
- Defining the scope of works and interfaces between 3rd parties
- Cost plan, project and program management
- Liaising with multiple parties; ICP, EPC contractors, utilities, suppliers, TO/DNO, advisors, permitting authorities, solicitors, and landowners
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of the projects
- A good working understanding of development, and electrical projects with a proven experience of working on solar PV & battery storage projects
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar role/market
- A proven background in delivering projects on time and on budget within an HV electrical environment
Candidates can be based remotely in the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join a rapidly growing, exciting company to progress their career in the renewable projects space.