One of global banking client is looking for Enterprise Architect for a long term contract in Sheffield
6+ months contract
Sheffield - 2-3 days' onsite
- Working knowledge of Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF (preferred) or Zachman
- Ability to interact at executive level within the business as well as Technology
- Knowledge of heterogeneous technology environments (e.g. Mainframe, IBM iSeries, distributed compute and Cloud architecture).
- Ability to quickly consider and create solutions to immediate challenges as well as produce longer term strategic views and artefacts.
- Capability to influence and promote new ideas and direction within the organisation
- Excellent communicator with ability to translate strategies, planned and managed approaches, methods, tools and operational plans for the region.
- Excellent stakeholder management facilitating highly effective cross-functional collaboration across diverse populations and functions to ensure effective relationships and engagement across all teams contributing to the successful delivery of client's UK business outcomes.
- Demonstrate strong resilience and tenacity with highly effective influencing, persuading and negotiating skills.
- Be accustomed to managing a high level of ambiguity and delivering clear decisions and direction
- This role will primarily be Sheffield based but some travel may be required