One of our banking client is looking for a PMO Manager/ Analyst on a 6+ months contract basis
PMO Manager/ Analyst - £300/day inside IR35
6+ months contract
Sheffield - once a week onsite
Programme Management Office (PMO) roles will be located in projects of a variety of sizes, which are single or multiple work stream, have country or global dimension, and be of both narrow and broad scope. The principal accountability of PMO roles is to support the Programme Management Office in carrying out project monitoring, governance and reporting activities.
PMO roles would not have any direct reports but may be supported by administration staff and may report to Programme or Project Managers.
- Tracking statuses of project deliverables and milestones
- Risk and issue monitoring and co-ordination
- Coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting
- Co-ordination of project governance arrangements
- Manage the collection, collation and processing of project information from stakeholders
- Monitor and report on budgets and expenditure
- Assist with the implementation of project standards across projects
- Managing and updating project documentation, process documents and information sources