My market-leading client in the energy industry is seeking the assistance of an innovative and creative electrical design engineer. Does this sound like you?
- Production of Electrical Designs that can be constructed in compliance with standards and requirements
- Produce effective designs, which conform to all relevant Codes of Practice and company and industry standards, in conjunction with Civil Design.
- Act as Principal Designer.
- Manage the creation of technical, commercial, and contractual documentation for the acquisition of engineering goods.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and company procedures.
- Compliance with design assurance and audit processes
- Supporting and mentoring other members of the team to enhance their technical knowledge and experience.
- Preparation of tenders and quotations, from specifications and drawings within defined periods.
- Complying with the requirements of the designer role as determined by the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Ensure design eliminates any hazards which may give rise to risks; and reduce risks from any remaining hazards (in conjunction with CDM).
- Ensure designs provide sufficient information about aspects of the design of the structure or its construction or maintenance as will adequately assist clients, the CDM team, other designers and contractors.
- Coordinate the design with other disciplines.
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to contact Jakub on 020 4513 6430 or alternatively reach by email on firstname.lastname@example.org